Whether you need help installing a new computer or servicing your network, or you need temporary IT staff for a week or more, Manhattan Tech Support has skilled, professional IT technicians available to assist you.
Typical roles for short and long-term staff augmentation include:
- Moving your offices from one location to another
- Assistance opening a new branch office in New York.
- Assistance closing a branch office in New York
- Rollouts and migrations
- Onsite Helpdesk
- Spyware & Adware Removal
- Virus & Worm Removal
- Identity-Stealing Trojan Removal
- Registry Cleanup for Faster Boot-up Times
- De-Fragmentation of Your Hard Drive for Quicker Access
- Cleaning Out Dust and Grime Buildup
- Testing All Hardware Devices (CD-ROM, Sound, etc.)
- Updating Windows with the Latest Security Patches
- Updating Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall, and Other Security Programs
- Staff Training on How to Keep Your System Maintained and How to Avoid Re-infecting Computers
To keep your office computers and network running and keep your costs low and predictable, Manhattan Tech Support offers a Managed Services Plan.